We welcome you to this growing group of committed and passionate attorneys! Each day we strive to uphold the principles of the Constitution in the advocacy of our clients and the Asian American community. We would be proud to have you join us today!
The benefits of joining AACTLA include:
- Brainstorming sessions and training events for practicing defense attorneys;
- AACTLA Newsletter and access to AACTLA list-serv;
- Join a community of attorneys (private bar and Public Defenders) all around the Bay Area;
- Free/discounted MCLE's and trainings;
- Mentorship for law students and new attorneys;
- Volunteer opportunities at legal clinics, trainings, panels, and other community events organized by AACTLA.
Members of AACTLA include:
- Attorneys from the private criminal defense bar
- Attorneys from Public Defenders' Offices
- Law clerks/interns training to practice criminal defense
- Law students
Be a "Friend of AACTLA"!
- Individuals or organizations who support the statement and purpose of AACTLA
- Friends of AACTLA are invited to all social and professional events hosted by AACTLA
- $65 Law Firm/Private Attorney
- $65 Friends of AACTLA
- $55 Public Defender/Government/Public Sector
- $35 Law Students
Membership dues are valid for one calendar year.